Mother’s Day is just around the corner (May 10 this year!) and that means it’s time to think about what to do to show your Mom just how much she means to you. Of course, we love the idea of gifting something that has to do with photography! Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Gift her your favorite photos from the years. Social media has brought Throwback Thursday to life, and we think it’s always fun to look back over the years. Grab a few of your favorite photos from the time when you were little to the present and frame them for her with a special quote. There are plenty of choices for collage frames and we know it’s something that Mom will love. !
- Create a book with your Instagram photos. Whether your Mom is on social media or not, she knows all of your favorite moments are captured through these outlets. Use a service like Chat Books to create a photo book with your recent Instagram photos. She’ll love seeing the small moments that make up your day, especially if she lives far away.
- Commemorate her favorite moment. Does your Mom talk about a trip that was particularly special or a moment she never seems to forget? Take the picture from that special time and commemorate it. We love these mugs from Shutterfly, or you could even check out a custom phone case from SkinIt.
- Make a calendar. We shared a photo calendar as one of our favorite holiday photo gifts, and we still feel like it’s a great idea for Mother’s Day! Pull together your favorite family photos from the past year and create something she can put on her desk or hang on the wall.
- Schedule a family photo session. Gift your mom a certificate to get a family photo session done later this year. As much as we love surprising people, a portrait session surprise usually doesn’t go over that well! Instead, you can work with us to purchase a session in advance and schedule after Mother’s Day with your Mom’s blessing. We’ll send the certificate to you in a nice presentation folder – all you have to do is add your card!